The Talent Acquisition Team is seeking a detail-oriented, project-minded onboarding coordinator to implement and operate our onboarding program for new hires. This is an excellent opportunity to collaborate with departments across the organization and make a positive impact on the new hire experience.
The successful candidate will coordinate all onboarding activities that support the new hire across Jack Henry & Associates from the time of offer acceptance to the time at which the new hire is fully engaged in the organization. The coordinator will partner with Talent Acquisition, HR Administration, and Corporate Learning Solutions to deliver a unique new hire experience.
- A minimum of 2 years of professional work experience in Human Resources, specifically in talent acquisition, onboarding, or corporate training.
- Experience with applicant tracking systems, background screening, and onboarding systems.
- Proven project coordination/administration is required.
- Demonstrated experience with Peoplesoft HCM
- Administers background/drug screening to candidates in the offer process.
- Communicates screening results to Talent Recruiters and Hiring Managers upon approval from Talent Acquisition Manager.
- Upon official offer acceptance, sends engagement email to new hire.
- Responsible for administering New Hire Paperwork for all new hires. Sends all completed paperwork to HR Administration for processing.
- Responsible for processing new hires in HCM.
- Initiates badge request with picture prior to start date.
- Responsible for communicating with Hiring Managers and mentors relative to roles/responsibilities for each new hire.
- Maintains accountability for Manager Checklist for each new hire.
- Schedules NEO for each new hire and maintain the NEO calendar to ensure accuracy.
- Partners with NEO Facilitator to address questions from new hires.
- Administers new hire surveys and partners with HR Data Analyst to interpret data.
- Responsible for maintaining data relative to new hire surveys and follow-up when needed.
- Responsible for coordinating and communicating updates to Onboarding Resources – maintains ownership of Onboarding Page on jhaToday.
- Coordinates all new hire activities for REMOTE employees by developing and maintaining a REMOTE Community.
- Project Duties as assigned.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.