Are you someone that has a passion for providing excellent customer service and superior executive support in fast paced growing organization? If this sounds like you, then the Monett, MO OutLink Processing Solutions General Manager is looking to hire an Executive Assistant to join his team. This candidate will need to provide strong support with Outlook Calendar Management in a busy working environment with constant changing schedules, advanced knowledge with Microsoft Office Suite to support business needs and be self-motivated to work independently. Overall duties include managing General Manager’s schedule, set-up of numerous quarterly and monthly meetings, catering of lunches, conference room management, reviewing KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators) and much more. We are seeking a very detail orientated candidate who can manage calendars, dashboards, presentations, weekly reports and collaborate across multi-functional departments and teams such as technology services, operations, sales, marketing, accounting and human resources in this exciting position!
Jack Henry offers an amazing work environment, friendly and casual with a great benefits package and career advancement!
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in an administrative or executive support role.
- Advanced Skills with Microsoft Office Suite including; Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Associates Degree with emphasis in a business or administration highly preferred
- Supports the General Manager or Executive and manages the overall administrative activities for the office.
- Coordinates schedules, makes appointments and establishes agendas. Arranges and coordinates all business travel.
- Interprets and communicates the General Manager’s or Executive’s intent on their behalf. Assists in every way possible to allow the General Manager or Executive to focus on more global needs.
- Manages the phone systems and resources. Fields direct calls, voicemails, emails, and direct requests from department managers and employees, as well as employees in other departments.
- Handles confidential material relevant to company operations.
- Coordinates division and department meetings; arranges use of conference rooms or outside facilities.
- Collaborates with various staff and departments in preparing special projects.
- Serves as a contact to people inside and outside the company.
- Acts as a communication channel for receiving and distributing corporate information.
- Maintains succession/transition plans with major focus on backfill of all administrative positions and responsibilities.
- Writes, edits, and proofreads department communications, interoffice and departmental handouts, letters, articles, and various types of correspondence.
- Promotes a positive atmosphere and work environment in the department.
- Aggressively pursues key responsibilities and objectives.
- May analyze unit operating practices, such as record keeping systems, forms control, office layout, suggestion systems, personnel and budgetary requirements, and performance standards to revise established procedures.
- May be required to compile and report various types of information, especially financial information, customer related, and employee related information relative to divisional and/or company operations.
- May conduct various analytical special projects, especially involving budgets and preparations for Board and senior management meetings.
- May handle the distribution of press releases to the wire service.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.