Manages the employees and activities of a Lending software support team located in San Diego, CA. Your team will provide support to credit union clients by telephone or internet to resolve the client's issue and restore the client to fully functioning status. Manager will periodically be scheduled to work after hours and weekends on a rotation basis.
- 7+ years of experience in a technical support leadership role.
- Bachelor's degree
- 24 hour technical support lead role experience
- Financial services experience
- Ensures resolution of customer product issues or problems by establishing and managing solution systems that provide answers to common questions and problems.
- Takes escalated calls from customers that have needs beyond what department resources can provide. Works with personnel from various departments to coordinate efforts and provide resolution to customer or procedural issues. Accurately assesses the customer's product issue or problem.
- Conveys customer feedback to product development staff; reports new or recurring problems to design departments.
- Manages the research of customer problems/issues to provide the highest level of support possible. Keeps current on most recent changes and/or upgrades for company products and services.
- Manages the identification and resolution of application and service issues and any other questions that may arise.
- Develops procedures for finding and resolving problems with products and services. Delegates to appropriate technical or service personnel for follow-up.
- Ensures representatives are properly trained when existing products are upgraded or new products are released.
- Ensures performance of the technical support group is within established Service Level Standard (SLS) guidelines and adheres to corporate policies.
- May maintain a current operational guide to satisfy audit requirements; ensures all technical support personnel are trained and familiar with the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and any updates or changes.
- Performs employee evaluations; gives employee feedback and coaching to develop and improve performance.
- Issues while ensuring the highest level of customer service.
- Demonstrates excellent communication and customer interaction skills in accordance with SLS policies and guidelines.
- Strong organizational and process improvement skills.
- Ability to effectively manage and lead a large team of employees.
- Ability to travel as required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.