Symitar, a Jack Henry & Associates company has a current Sr. Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) opening.
Join a strong test automation team building cutting-edge automated solutions to real-world testing problems. You'll have an opportunity to make a significant impact in the success of the testing program for our flagship product, Episys. If you like to work in an exciting, dynamic and challenging environment we are looking for you!
This position will be located in our San Diego, CA.
- 6+ years’ experience with C#/.NET, C/C++ and/or JAVA.
- B.S. in C.S., C.I.S., E.E, or similar
- Experience with lending application development.
- Understanding of complex calculations and business process lifecycle (e.g., the lifecycle of a loan…origination, participation, servicing, delinquency, shadow accounting, reporting, etc.) would be a strong benefit.
- Experience with repositories such as TFS or perforce.
- Visual Studio Coded UI experience.
- Familiarity with Object Orientated Design and Analysis.
- Knowledge of and ability to perform in an AGILE environment.
- Experience with Continuous integration.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, ability to determine and resolve root causes, experience debugging complicated code.
- Strong sense of ownership and high drive for results.
- Very strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Participates in day-to-day QA activities.
- Maintains, enhances and expands the automation framework and associated tools.
- Creates and executes automated functional tests.
- Assists DevOps team with Continuous Integration.
- Manual test creation and execution might be required.
- Participates in code reviews.
- Exercises good judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining solutions.
- Works with product managers, development, business analysts and manual QA teams.
- Analyzes test results and create test reports.
- Communicates test reports to stakeholders.
- Tracks, analyzes and resolves defects.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Oversees the timely, effective, and quality delivery of software into production.
- Completes product technical design and prototyping, software development, bug verification and resolution.
- Performs system analysis and programming activities which may require extensive research and analysis.
- Provides technical/engineering support for new and existing applications from code delivery until the retirement of the application.
- Provides both individual and budget-level tasks and product effort estimates/costs.
- Ensures timely, effective, and quality delivery of software into production, both at an individual and team level.
- Adheres to documented departmental and corporate standards. Participates in the definition and documentation of standards.
- Collaboratively works with customer support team to resolve or diagnose defects.
- Performs release validation testing and beta support for projects.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.