Jack Henry & Associates is seeking an Applications Engineer. This exciting opportunity will work in the Jack Henry Banking division of the company and is responsible for configuring, installing and supporting software in the financial industry. Candidate must have excellent communication and customer service skills, willingness to lead processes and work well in a team environment.
There are multiple positions available in Monett MO, Springfield MO and Charlotte NC locations.
Jack Henry offers career advancement, competitive benefits and a work life balance!
- 18 months of technical support or programming experience, required.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems, Information Technology or Data Analytics.
- Strong Microsoft Office experience, specifically with Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong understanding and knowledge of the financial industry.
- Strong knowledge of banking software.
- Provides customer support through the performance of on-site or remote installations, as well as overseeing any necessary diagnoses, troubleshooting, service, and repair of equipment and systems.
- Checks out and approves operational quality of system equipment.
- Performs on-site or remote customer work including design, installations, repairs, testing, upgrades and/or maintenance on technical products.
- Identifies customers’ needs and clarifies if the responsibility for problem resolution falls to sales personnel, customer support reps, or engineers.
- Instructs customers in the operation and maintenance of the system. Resolves customer problems and answers questions.
- Serves as liaison between the company and customers.
- Conveys customer feedback to technical design and engineering staff.
- May provide ongoing application, network and security support including servers, firewalls, routers, active directories, etc.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.