Jack Henry & Associates is seeking a Financial Analyst who works well in a fast-paced environment to join our growing Department. The Financial Analyst will serve as the main point of contact with operational personnel throughout the organization to document business processes, remediate control deficiencies and drive improvements in business controls, conduct financial risk assessments and conduct research projects/develop recommendations in areas throughout the organization. Jack Henry & Associates offers an excellent benefit package, and stresses a work- life balance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Accounting or a combination of a Bachelor's degree and 1 year of experience in Accounting.
- 1 year experience with Sarbanes Oxley
- Knowledge of GAAP
- Strong knowledge of financial principles and practices
- Project management skills.
- Ability to meet aggressive deadlines.
- CPA or other equivalent certification preferred
- PeopleSoft or similar software experience
- Proficient skills using Microsoft Suite of products
- Public Accounting background is a plus
- Performs moderately complex financial analyses on cash flow, operating results, and business plans to determine rates of return, capital/cash flow requirements, etc.
- Develops, interprets and implements financial concepts for financial planning and control.
- Gathers, analyzes, prepares and summarizes recommendations for financial plans, acquisition activity, trended future requirements and operating forecasts.
- Performs economic research and studies in the areas of rates of return, depreciations, working capital requirements, investment opportunities, investment performance and impact of governmental requirements.
- Evaluates and analyzes capital expenditures, depreciation, proposals, investment opportunities, rate of return, profit plans, operating records, financial statements, etc.
- Documents revenues and expected expenditures and prepares summary statements and documents.
- Acts as consultant to management on financial policies, procedures, and applications.
- Prepares special studies, analyses, and recommendations for budgets, business forecasts, financial plans, governmental requirements, and statistical reports.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.