Jack Henry & Associates is a leading provider of technology solutions and payment processing services primarily for the financial services industry. In 1976, Jack Henry & Associates was founded on the premise that strong relationships and sound technology go hand-in-hand. Today, with approximately 9,000 customers and more than 6,300 associates, we combine this idea with the pursuit of one common goal – excellence in financial services.
We are currently seeking a Human Resources Business Partner for our growing team! This individual will be a strategic partner and key member of the leadership team who serves as consultant to management on HR-related issues, an employee champion, and a change agent for our ProfitStars group. The ideal candidate will come with a concise communication style, a solid background in human resources and a passion for working on a progressive team that is focused on the business goals and success of the organization.
This position can be located anywhere in the US.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Human Resources.
- Previous leadership experience.
- Ability to travel up to 50%.
- Strong knowledge of human resource laws and regulations.
- Ability to use independent judgment to plan, prioritize and organize a diversified workload and work with confidential materials and employee information and maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings. Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage cross-functional projects.
- Excellent analytical, written and verbal communication, customer interaction, decision-making, leadership, organizational, and project management skills.
- Strong knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership techniques, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple areas of human resources.
- Ability to meet aggressive deadlines and handle multiple and complex projects.
- Professional of Human Resources (PHR) or Senior Professional of Human Resources (SPHR) certification.
- Advanced Degree.
- Leads and implements an integrated HR approach for organizational effectiveness that includes performance management, talent management, development, compensation, employee relations, and culture and engagement initiatives.
- Acts as the primary point of contact for the designated business unit to either deliver or broker services that address issues pertinent to HR and business unit alignment, organizational effectiveness, and/or leadership capabilities.
- Gathers and maintains a broad understanding of HR and business concepts, methods and practices.
- Manages reporting HR managers, and oversees their day-to-day activities
- Ensures core HR processes (e.g., performance, talent reviews, compensation, talent acquisition, etc.) are clearly communicated, understood, and adhered to by managers and associates within assigned client groups.
- Facilitates the implementation of cross-functional HR communications relating to new programs or initiatives, annual cycles/processes and change management efforts. Ensures coordination is happening and administrative standards are being met.
- Ensures change management activities within the business that have associate impact are managed in a timely, professional and lawful manner and that communications regarding change are clear, concise and consistent.
- Recommends, develops and updates business unit specific short- and long-term communications strategies and calendars, to incorporate and support all planned and ad hoc HR communications on topics such as employee engagement, performance management, compensation, benefits open enrollment, professional development, and culture and diversity/inclusion initiatives. Manages programs made up of multiple related projects for new or upgraded organizational development initiatives or processes
- Partners with senior leaders, managers and front-line supervisors to identify, prioritize, and build organizational capabilities.
- Builds relationships with internal stakeholders and other colleagues to create learning opportunities and share best practices
- Provides guidance to line managers and ensures consistent corporate image throughout recruiting campaigns.
- Remains current on laws and regulations, ensuring the organization’s policies and programs conform and are competitive.
- Identifies critical HR metrics and shares results with both HR and business management.
- Creates a vision for talent strategy at the business unit level by understanding the talent needs of the business and identifying talent issues before they impact the business.
- Represents employee interest and consistently assesses employee attitudes and engagement.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.