Jack Henry & Associates is currently looking for a RFP Content Manager to join our Sales Product Marketing team. While working within our sales organization, you will become a part of a tenured team of professionals that manage the content within our Request for Proposal (RFP) database utilized by our Proposal Analyst team.
Our RFP Content Manager will work directly with our ProfitStars brand to ensure that all content they produce is consistent and sounds like one voice. This position will work with Subject Matter Experts from the ProfitStars product groups to establish new content that needs to be loaded in to our content database or to make changes or additions to expiring content within the system.
This position is remote and can sit anywhere in the United States.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in technical writing.
- Additional Jack Henry Banking or ProfitStars product experience.
- Experience with Qvidian Proposal Automation.
- Strong written and verbal communication, customer relation, organizational, technical, and project management skills.
- Able to use independent judgment to plan, prioritize and organize a diversified workload.
- Strong knowledge of company products and services.
- Able to learn formal Request for Proposal (RFP) procedures
- Stays abreast of current technical standards and how it affects company products and services.
- Strong knowledge of software and PC applications and Microsoft office; able to learn other programs.
- Develops, edits, and writes content for proposals and other sales-related documents.
- Ensures consistency in writing style across multiple product lines, while adhering to the corporate style guide
- Works with other departments such as product groups, research and development, installation, and marketing to respond to RFPs and requests for information.
- Contributes to and may maintain and administrate the RFP database, which includes questions and answers for future proposals.
- May update the proposal system, including status of the proposal, pertinent dates, and tracking.
- May review sales proposals for products and service opportunities.
- May train less experienced peers.
- After receiving details from sales representatives, responds to Requests for Proposals (RFPs) by answering all questions, analyzing and summarizing costs, and providing additional information as requested by the customer.
- Responds to sales inquiries requests for information in a timely manner.
- Communicates with sales on a regular basis.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.