Jack Henry & Associates is seeking a technology savvy, innovative and dedicated professional to join our team as a Technical Support Representative, Advanced (TSR) in Allen, TX. The TSR provides top customer service and support for our Partner Support Group which supportsISO/VAR, Direct Merchant and Referral Bank customers. This team is highly dedicated to making sure that the needs of the clients are met in a timely manner in a first call resolution environment. The ideal candidate will have experience in banking operations and be comfortable supporting customers over the phone, email and through support ticket requests.
This position is open only to our Allen TX location and you must be able to work M-F from 9am-6pm CST.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in banking operations or technical support.
- Must be able to work Monday - Friday from 9am-6pm CST.
- Must be able to work one Sunday per year for release testing.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree.
- Understanding of banking operations.
- Prior experience with JHA products or payment application.
- Knowledge/ability to use desktop sharing software.
- Experience with SQL Server.
- Experience with Application Programming Interfaces and Web Services
- Knowledge of Mac
- Accurately assesses the customer's product issue or problem. Asks the user well-thought out or detailed questions, and carefully listens to the user's response to fully comprehend the need, product issue, and best avenue for resolving the problem.
- Resolves escalated issues and provides level one troubleshooting for internal/external customers.
- Researches customer problems/issues to increase personal knowledge and familiarity with the supported product and to provide the highest level of support possible. Keeps current on most recent changes and/or upgrades.
- Identifies and resolves software/technical issues and any other questions that may arise. Answers general software/technical questions.
- Provides appropriate personnel a precise understanding of user's issues, when the problem needs to be escalated to a higher level.
- Monitors incoming cases/emails and resolves in accordance with Service Level Standards (SLS). Uses available support tools to assist the customer and/or recreate the issue.
- Participates in training programs to continuously improve product knowledge and service skills
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.