Jack Henry & Associates is currently looking for a Senior Digital Market Manager to join our Marketing organization in our Charlotte, NC office. Our Senior Manager is responsible for managing the activities of all digital channels for the Marketing team.
This Senior leadership role drives the strategy and execution of all digital marketing initiatives across JHA marketing, including website management and analytics, social media strategy and content development, online promotions, as well as search engine marketing strategy, including Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Paid Search (PPC) advertising. This position also oversees content development, editorial calendar and site optimization for the company.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience of marketing or digital marketing experience, including SEO and Paid Search.
- B2B marketing experience.
- Advanced degree.
- Proficiency with Google Analytics.
- Vendor Management experience.
- Superior Knowledge of Paid and Organic Search Engine Marketing.
- Superior Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategies and Pay Per Click (PPC) strategies.
- Superior knowledge of technical, financial, and banking industry and competitive market environment.
- Superior knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Expert working knowledge of Salesforce, Marketing Cloud, Google Analytics, HubSpot, Hootsuite.
- Programmatic building.
- Able to lead in a virtual environment
- Able to work in a highly collaborative environment.
- Online Content Development
- Develops and implements SEO strategies to maximize the performance of the company’s external websites.
- Manages website content development and enhancements for SEO, including keyword development and linking strategy.
- Collaborates with brand Marketing and Creative Marketing team to review brand website strategic approaches ensuring best practice and maximizing effectiveness of our website presence and content.
- Monitors, analyzes and reports on web metrics using Google Analytics.
- Marketing Campaign and Cross-Functional Support
- Works hand-in-hand with Marketing leadership to ensure online content aligns with marketing campaign goals and meets SEO best practices.
- Collaborates with brand Marketing Specialists and Creative Marketing team to review eMarketing and landing sites content strategic approaches ensuring best practice and maximizing effectiveness of our communications.
- Serves as marketing liaison with IT and other company departments to execute online marketing projects.
- Measurement and Analytics
- Develops SEM strategies and tactics for digital advertising and promotions on Google AdWords, Bing, social media channels, and other digital advertising to maximize ROI goals.
- Defines key performance indicators and implements measurement, analytics, and reporting methods to gauge the success of paid search, SEO, and social campaign efforts.
- Works across the Marketing organization to develop, track, and publish reports identifying the effectiveness of social media content and campaigns.
- Search Engine Marketing
- Develops overarching Search Engine Marketing (SEM) strategies and tactics, including SEO and Paid Search recommendations.
- Social Media
- Drives JHA brand marketing social media strategy across LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and other social channels.
- Works across the Marketing organization to develop, publish and track the effectiveness of social media content and campaigns.
- Oversees content development, editorial calendar and site optimization for JHA Corporate blog, Strategically Speaking, and other company external facing blog sites, as needed.
- Partner/Vendor Relationships
- Responsible for researching, managing, evaluating, and negotiating all partner/vendor relationships related to Search Engine Marketing management, including contract negotiations, strategic guidance, tracking and reporting of performance.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.