We are seeking an Implementation Consultant to join the team in Allen, TX. In this role, you will facilitate the implementation of electronic bill presentment and payment solutions by working with the customer and other JHA installation teams to ensure successful completion. The ideal candidate will have strong coordination and communication skills, and be able to understand and translate the customers’ needs throughout the implementation process.
- Must have experience working in the financial services or banking industry.
- Minimum of 18 months of experience in banking/payment software implementation, technical support or electronic bill presentment and payment support.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree.
- 2 years of moderate level project management experience.
- A seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization. Works on moderately complex and diverse projects. Exercises good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Ability to engage with multiple projects and clients at the same time, manage priorities, and meet aggressive deadlines.
- Good knowledge of the payments industry.
- Good knowledge of Enterprise Payment Solutions (EPS) products.
- Strong collaboration, communication, and customer interaction skills.
- Proficient in using MS Word, MS Excel, SharePoint, and project plan software.
- Applies functional and technical expertise to manage all aspects of the implementation process which includes collaborative consultation with the client, requirements definition, solution design, configuration, unit and integration testing, training, and full deployment.
- Uses a customer-centric approach to understand the client’s business needs and configure the JHA EPS SmartPay Biller DirectSM product accordingly.
- Develops and deploys implementation project plans and ensure projects are delivered within expected timeframes.
- Establishes guidelines/time-frames to ensure a successful installation. Ensures milestones are met. Monitors all phases of the installation and escalates issues when necessary. Regularly interacts with other JHA installation teams.
- Exercises the responsibility and authority to take steps to ensure a successful installation.
- Logs communications with customers and other JHA installation teams for historical archival.
- Serves as a subject matter expert for both internal and external users.
- May train installation team personnel.
- Actively participates in new release activities and helps to ensure the voice of the customer is delivered to the product team.
- May identify items that are outside the scope of a standard installation and participate in project activities related to those items.
- May participate in sales turnover meetings to schedule and determine the scope of the project.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.