Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. a leading provider of technology solutions and payment processing services primarily for the financial services industry is seeking a Test Automation Engineer for our growing team! The selected candidate will design, develop, maintain reusable automated test scripts and adhere to current automation strategies and best practices. This individual will evaluate, review, and test new or modified software programs to verify that programs function according to user requirements and conforms to established guidelines.
The ideal candidate will have solid C# and SQL experience, enjoy working with agile teams and adept at writing test plans, test cases and ensuring the product is fully tested. If selected, you will join a team of 17 experienced professionals that are highly collaborative and enjoy a flexible work environment.
This position can be located in Springfield or Monett, MO
- Minimum 18 months of professional experience with C#.
- Strong knowledge of automated QA systems.
- Strong knowledge of performance test systems.
- Strong knowledge of software development lifecycle.
- Strong knowledge of software testing lifecycle.
- Experience with use of automated testing tools.
- Able to manage the software quality certification function with accuracy and timeliness.
- Able to review system and functional requirements and extract data to use in preparing automated test plans and scripts.
- Able to meet aggressive deadlines and handle multiple and complex projects.
- Able to use independent judgment to plan, prioritize and organize a diversified workload.
- Able to define moderate to complex level automated test cases and scenarios.
- Coding skills as required by automation tools utilized.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Creates and maintains basic automated scripts. Develops reusable automated scripts from a variety of interfaces.
- Schedules and performs testing as assigned; submits errors and issues to development for correction, and retests once errors have been corrected; tests corrected code. Tracks defects and causal analysis to closure.
- Coordinates and performs automation projects from initiation through delivery. Ensures that automation projects are completed on schedule.
- Establishes/maintains communication with manual testers/teams to ensure new automation and automation maintenance needs are met in appropriate timeframes.
- Prepares automated test plans and test scripts for software corrections and enhancements. May submit test plans and test reports for review and feedback.
- Uses automated Quality Assurance systems to facilitate daily activities.
- Assists more senior team members in maintaining test environments/data to be used with test automation.
- With occasional assistance from more senior team members, analyzes script results and reports issues as requested.
- Executes and reports results of automated scripts in test management tools. Presents reporting of automation progress as requested.
- May assist software developers in designing test cases for unit testing.
- May assist in creating use cases for UMLs.
- May create and maintain test libraries, databases, and test environments.
- May assist with any software changes for documentation update or correction.
- May assist with alpha and beta testing; may prepare enhancement test plans used at beta site.
- May assist with education and training with regard to software enhancements and conveying corrections to other employees.
- May create or assist with creation of manual tests.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.