Jack Henry & Associates is seeking a Junior Mobile QA Automation Engineer to join the Ensenta team in Redwood City, CA. In this role, you will be responsible for building the mobile test automation framework to support Business Multi-Check Mobile and U.S. Treasury Agency/Public applications for devices that run Apple iOS, Google Android and React Native apps.
Jack Henry & Associates (NASDAQ: JKHY), is a leading provider of technology solutions and payment processing services primarily for the financial services industry. We are ranked number 14 on the FinTech Forward 100 lists of the leading technology providers in the world. We offer our associates excellent work life balance, competitive pay and the opportunity to join an organization with cutting edge technology in the FinTech industry
- Must have 1 year of experience with mobile test automation.
- Must have experience with Android Studio, Appium, Selenium or Protractor.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience testing financial apps.
- Strong understanding of security issues and risks.
- Ability to run test tools such as postman, burp, charles proxy, Wireshark.
- Ability to create test suites by reading project requirements.
- Familiar with XCode and Android Studio.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Creates and maintains basic automated scripts. Develops reusable automated scripts from a variety of interfaces.
- Schedules and performs testing as assigned; submits errors and issues to development for correction, and retests once errors have been corrected; tests corrected code. Tracks defects and causal analysis to closure.
- Coordinates and performs automation projects from initiation through delivery. Ensures that automation projects are completed on schedule.
- Establishes/maintains communication with manual testers/teams to ensure new automation and automation maintenance needs are met in appropriate timeframes.
- Prepares automated test plans and test scripts for software corrections and enhancements. May submit test plans and test reports for review and feedback.
- Uses automated Quality Assurance systems to facilitate daily activities.
- Assists more senior team members in maintaining test environments/data to be used with test automation.
- With occasional assistance from more senior team members, analyzes script results and reports issues as requested.
- Executes and reports results of automated scripts in test management tools. Presents reporting of automation progress as requested.
- May assist software developers in designing test cases for unit testing.
- May assist in creating use cases for UMLs.
- May create and maintain test libraries, databases, and test environments.
- May assist with any software changes for documentation update or correction.
- May assist with alpha and beta testing; may prepare enhancement test plans used at beta site.
- May assist with education and training with regard to software enhancements and conveying corrections to other employees.
- May create or assist with creation of manual tests.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.