If you are looking to work for a company ranked by Forbes in the top 100 of America's Best Employers, Jack Henry & Associates, Inc., is seeking an Internal Auditor to join our team. This position will be a key contributor and leader within the internal audit team. Proficiency in planning, coordinating and executing complex information technology audits is a must for this role. To be successful, you must be self-motivated in learning new things and be able to articulate and share your knowledge with team members. Additionally, you must possess the ability to multi-task and work effectively individually or in team settings with minimum supervision. Must have experience managing resources, monitoring engagement status and reviewing deliverables.
The position is charged with managing all phases of complex integrated audit engagements with an emphasis on information technology general computer controls. Jack Henry & Associates, Inc.® (NASDAQ: JKHY) is a leading provider of technology solutions and payment processing services primarily for the financial services industry. Its solutions serve more than 10,000 customers nationwide, and are marketed and supported through three primary brands. This position will be filled out of one of the following locations: Shawnee, KS / Elizabethtown, KY / and or Springfield, MO. Travel is up to 25% to complete audit projects at various JHA office locations, attend strategic meetings, or to attend continuing professional education.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, Accounting, or Finance is required
- Must have a minimum 18 months of audit experience in internal audit or public accounting on behalf of a public company. Experience in information technology operations or security may be substituted for 6 months of audit experience.
- Must have auditor in charge, information technology operations or project management experience managing and monitoring resources, engagement status and deliverables.
- Financial services, e-commerce, or payment systems work experience is required.
- Travel 25%.
- One professional certification (CISA, CISSP, CFE, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT, CIA, PMP, CITP, or CPA) is preferred
- Information technology risk assessment, vulnerability assessment or penetration testing experience is preferred.
- Experience consulting on strategic project and process improvement initiatives is preferred.
- Awareness of ITIL V.3, COSO 2013, and IPPF Standards is preferred.
- Internal control maturity modeling and gap analysis experience is preferred.
- Experience providing direct assistance to external audit firm is preferred.
- Experience interacting with all levels of management.
- Must have experience with COBIT 5 and NIST Guidance.
- Responsible for the design and execution of complex risk based internal audit engagements.
- Perform root cause analysis in support of enterprise risk management.
- Monitor status of risk mitigation.
- Research and recommend process, security, operations, or compliance enhancements.
- Coordinate tasks with internal and external assurance providers and risk assessors.
- Provides direct assistance on external audit engagements.
- Consult on strategic project and process improvement initiatives.
- Evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls, procedures, operational processes, and security.
- Participate in department quality assurance and continuous improvement program.
- Build and maintain working relationships with team members and internal audit customers.
- Prepare written reports that clearly and concisely communicate observations, risks, recommendations, and management action plans.
- Staff development.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.