Symitar, a Jack Henry & Associates brand, is currently looking for an Applications Analyst to join our Episys SymConnect Support team. The Applications Analyst is primarily responsible for credit union software installation and configuration. The role ensures that all phases of the implementation process is completed within the boundaries of service level standards. This position acts as a subject matter expert to support clients and vendors in troubleshooting connectivity and technical issues related to the product.
- Minimum of 3 years of operations experience in a financial institution, an accounting related role or a technical support role.
- Previous experience in providing phone support to customers.
- Experience providing troubleshooting on connectivity and 3rd party interfaces.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Previous credit union experience is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of data conversion methods.
- Strong knowledge of software platforms and operating systems.
- Able to successfully install new or enhanced software applications.
- Able to train customers on use of software applications.
- Able to communicate with customers and provide outstanding customer service.
- Able to perform troubleshooting and involve appropriate resources to resolve.
- Able to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Customer service oriented
- Experience with Episys core database and functions
- Experience with using SOAP UI
- Experience with using AIX
- Provides remote or on-site software installation services. Ensures software applications are installed and fully functional.
- Prior to the installation, analyzes the customers’ existing products and consults with customer to map current system to the JHA product.
- Consults with customers to define parameters within the software application.
- Trains the customer on use and feature functionality of the application.
- Communicates the customer’s needs/expectations to appropriate personnel.
- Notifies appropriate personnel of any application issues.
- Interacts with Project Manager on various issues.
- May assist customers in validating accurate conversion of all data.
- May analyze transaction processing.
- Mentors and provides training to employees.
- Provides level 1 software connectivity troubleshooting
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.