Symitar, a Jack Henry & Associates brand, is currently looking for a C# Software Engineer to join our Symitar Solutions team. This role will participate in the technical design and implementation of new products or enhancements. As a C# developer with Symitar Solutions, you will be involved in all phases of the development cycle: concept, technical design, prototype, code development, testing, release to QA and implementation.
- Minimum of 3 years of C# Software Development experience.
- 3+ year of SQL experience.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Experience producing Object-Oriented designs for a multi-tier application, including thin client.
- Strong UX/UI experience including responsive design experience.
- Development experience from analysis through writing the installation programs.
- WIX experience a plus.
- Able to demonstrate strong skills in the following areas:
- Software design and implementation
- Analysis and design at multiple-project level
- Research, analysis and problem resolution
- Communication and interpersonal
- Organizational and time management
- Able to create deliverables for each phase of the development cycle.
- Able to manage and prioritize multiple tasks, with minimal assistance, while remaining flexible to changing requirements.
- Able to provide task estimates including effort and cost; able to adjust these estimates as appropriate and necessary.
- Microsoft and other programming/software engineering related certifications a plus and/or an active desire to pursue such certifications.
- Completes product technical design and prototyping, software development, bug verification and resolution.
- Performs system analysis and programming activities which require research.
- Provides technical/engineering support for new and existing applications from code delivery until the retirement of the application.
- Provides reasonable task and project cost/effort estimates.
- Ensures timely, effective, and quality delivery of software into production.
- Develops and tests applications based on business requirements and industry best practices.
- Creates required technical documentation.
- Adheres to documented departmental and corporate standards. May participate in the definition and documentation of standards.
- Collaboratively works with QA team to ensure timely delivery of high-quality products.
- Collaboratively works with customer support team to resolve or diagnose defects.
- Assists in training and mentoring less experienced peers.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.