Jack Henry, a leading provider of technology solutions and payment processing services primarily for the financial services industry is seeking a Facilities Office Specialist to join our growing team. The selected candidate will provide contract administration for the Facilities/Real Estate group. The right fit for this position will have a passion for details and organization. A person that enjoys collaboration and communicates well with vendors and people on their team will find success in this role. .
A typical day in this position will include interaction with vendors and the legal team to manage the contract process. The position will include working with master service agreements, terms and conditions and statements of work. Additionally, the selected candidate will make sure legal requirements are met and process vendor set-ups.
About the Team:
If selected, you will work with a very close knit team that collaborates well together. You will work with three people on this team that do the same type of work, external vendors, the legal department and the broader Facilities team.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in contract administration or paralegal experience.
- Good knowledge of administrative practices and procedures.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Good understanding of company policies, procedures, and functions.
- Able to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Able to handle confidential information and maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Able to pay very close attention to detail and handle multiple tasks.
- Able to type accurately and efficiently.
- Good knowledge of general maintenance in areas including carpentry, electrical, HVAC, grounds maintenance and plumbing.
- Able to obtain Fork Lift Certification, if applicable to department needs.
- Relevant trade school certification or other related education preferred.
- Provides department with administrative support, including but not limited to: coordinating schedules and appointments, organizing travel arrangements, drafting documents, and establishing agendas.
- Arranges and coordinates room setups for departmental meetings held at facilities.
- Analyzes unit operating practices, such as record keeping systems, forms control, office layout, systems, personnel and budgetary requirements, and performance standards to revise established procedures.
- Reviews and processes invoices for approval.
- Reviews and answers correspondence.
- Studies management methods in order to improve workflow, simplify reporting procedures, or implement cost reductions.
- Performs word processing duties.
- Receives, dispatches and tracks work tickets for disciplines supported by Facilities. Examples include: electrical, carpentry, plumbing, HVAC, grounds and snow removal.
- Maintains schedule of required maintenance and inspection of building equipment and systems.
- Collaborates with various staff and departments to complete special projects.
- Handles confidential material relevant to company operations.
- Promotes a positive atmosphere and work environment in the department.
- May be required to handle and ship small items via UPS, USPS, or other means.
- May assist with department maintenance activities to maintain working knowledge of requirements.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.