Jack Henry & Associates is currently looking for an Account Executive to join our northeast region JHA Banking sales group in support of our Northeast territory. This Account Executive will have responsibility for the ongoing sales business relationship with existing banking clients as well assisting with the identification and prospecting of new core customers in the Northeast territory.
This Account Executive can be located anywhere within the Northeast but will work a specified territory.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience selling in a financial services environment.
- Ability to travel at least 75% of the time for work.
- A strong understanding of the banking industry is preferred.
- Previous experience selling core processing to financial institutions is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Latitude for independent judgment.
- Able to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Compute ratio, rate, and percent and draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Knowledge of e-mail, spreadsheet, presentation and word processing applications including typical business system interaction.
- The ability to propose, present and contract JHA Products and Services
- 70% - On-site sales calls to existing JHA clients promoting assigned JHA Products and Services as well as new business development prospecting to non-JHA Core Institutions below $1 Billion in assets.
- 20% - Territory and account plan development to ensure annual sales plan objectives are achieved.
- 10% - Administrative and Account responsibilities including forecasting, opportunity management, product education as well as client liaison during any problem escalation.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.