Jack Henry & Associates is currently looking for a Marketing Web Developer to join our Creative Team. This Web Developer works closely with creative team members and internal stakeholders to develop advanced email, landing page, and website initiatives to design specifications, utilizing ExactTarget and Hubspot platforms. As an integral supporting team member, a solid understanding of HTML/CSS and cross-browser/cross-application best practices is fundamental in this role. Ideal for a team player and self-leader who is eager to learn and produce award worthy campaigns.
This role can be worked in our Alpharetta, GA, Charlotte, NC, Allen, TX or Monett, MO office.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in front end web development.
- Custom coded email development experience utilizing a delivery service (ExactTarget, Hubspot, or similar) with personalization
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience utilizing a content management system to develop website pages, landing pages, blog forms, email and analytics.
- Bachelor’s preferred
- Experience in area of specialization. Works on moderately complex and diverse projects. Exercises good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- In-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS, with fundamental cross-browser and email client support.
- Core understanding of HTML architecture as it relates to Search Engine Optimization processes.
- Mastery in problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills for managing multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen.
- Strong design skills and usage of Adobe Creative Cloud and Sketch.
- Proven User Experience / User Design expertise as relates to content architecture, wireframing, prototyping, layout, animations, and best practices.
- Strong communication and customer interaction skills.
- Able to design and develop to spec.
- Able to meet deadlines.
- Creates websites, landing pages, and emails by using HTML/CSS.
- Learn and implement new platforms and methods for inbound marketing initiatives.
- Creates and maintains documentation.
- Maintains, expands and scales existing initiatives.
- Partners with senior level web designers to match visual design intent.
- Continuous education and self leadership
- Creates experience designed components, focused on interactivity.
- Participates in continuous education and thought leadership of emerging technologies/industry trends and collaboration.
- Stays current with front end development and digital trends.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.