The JHA PayCenterTM team is seeking a Senior Solutions Architect to join Jack Henry & Associates in Louisville, KY. In this role, you will be responsible for leading strategic and tactical architecture for our faster payments hub. As the Solutions Architect, you will be expected to design the enterprise integration architecture ensuring alignment of technology to the business strategy.
About Our Team
The JHA PayCenter TM team is responsible for strategic activities related to the emerging faster payments marketplace and acts as product owner for the JHA PayCenter TM and PayCenter hub. The hub will connect JHA core financial institutions and complementary products to new and existing payment networks including Zelle ® and RTP ® networks.
- Must have a minimum of 6 years of experience in software development, architecture or as a development lead.
- Experience in design, deploying and supporting software as a service.
- Must be able to travel up to 25%.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience working within Payments.
- Demonstrated experience in leading technical teams and influencing stakeholders.
- Prior experience with collaboration and effective facilitation discussions including design and joint application development(JAD) sessions.
- Ability to work on significant and unique issues where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangibles. Must have independent judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining solutions.
- Ability to perform systematic application integrations with high integration project success rates.
- Ability to oversee the design and implementation of a stable and adaptable technology infrastructure.
- Expert knowledge of systems, applications, or process designs within information technology.
- Expert communication skills for all level of stakeholders and audience.
- Designs the enterprise integration architecture (may include data, processing logic, presentation layer, etc.), ensuring alignment of technology to the business strategy.
- Provides high level estimates of complexity, resourcing, dependencies and hours to roadmap projects.
- Develops and publishes application integration frameworks, patterns and practices to reduce cost and complexity.
- Develops key technology strategy artifacts such as architecture diagrams, white papers and proof of concepts.
- Completes project level architecture reviews and vendor selection.
- Serves as architectural subject matter expert.
- Mentors team and provides guidance to achieve technical consistency and continuous improvement.
- Ensures analysis, architecture, design, code, test, deploy and support practices include consideration for various customer segments and deployment architectures
- Works with the development teams to identify, document and implement re-usable patterns and practices.
- May lead and facilitate the Architecture Review Board.
- Remains current with industry developments and incorporates applicable technologies into solutions.
- May participates in relevant industry standards groups to align and influence industry technology strategy.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.