The SymAdvisor, acting as a consultant and trusted advisor for Episys clients, will act as a subject matter expert to ensure achievement of strategic objectives for the Episys product line. This individual will collaborate to enhance product utilization and gain efficiencies with clients. In addition, the SymAdvisor will attain assigned quota and participate in forecasting activities. Individuals in this role will work remotely and onsite with clients analyzing the processes surrounding current software solutions and identifying recommendations to improve efficiencies and meet client goals. The SymAdvisor also is called upon to act as an extension of the financial institution’s team at various levels from executive to entry-level, providing hands-on assistance, implementation guidance, project assistance or other specialty skills as necessary. The SymAdvisor will work with clients to develop solutions to meet their needs. Solutions include better utilization of standard system functionality, innovation of custom options, or implementation of third-party solutions. The SymAdvisor communicates with individuals at all levels in the client’s organization and with partner vendors to assist in the successful completion of project objectives.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Financial Industry
- Minimum of 3 years of experience an Episys user.
- Experience at multiple financial institutions or Symitar partner, competitor or client environments.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree preferred.
- Experience with PowerOn, PL1, Java, SymXchange Programming preferred.
- Expert communication and customer interaction skills.
- Expert project management skills.
- Expert knowledge of the credit union industry.
- Able to define system and functional requirements.
- Able to analyze current processes and identify recommendations for improvement.
- Able to project a positive image to customers.
- Able to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Able to work on multiple projects concurrently.
- Able to self-direct.
- Provides product expertise and resources. Participates in strategic consulting engagements and articulates product strategy.
- Monitors and updates forecasts to ensure performance to plan.
- Researches market trends and needs; monitors competitive activity, core functionality and customer needs; articulates findings in the form of recommendations.
- Collaborates with Marketing and Sales to identify opportunities for white papers, demonstrations and to enhance product placement. Develops and delivers presentations at client facing meetings.
- Collaborates with clients on developing business plans and product positioning in the marketplace. Provides strategic guidance to address product weaknesses.
- Establishes pricing strategies, conducts negotiations.
- Conducts on-site customer operational and/or systems analysis resulting in problem identification. During engagements, identifies operational and system enhancement opportunities.
- Drafts proposals for client purchasing decisions.
- Creates detailed reports that outline the findings and recommendations for process improvement.
- Based on results, designs solutions and software specifications by creating detailed documents.
- Creates solution deployment strategy.
- Ensures testing and customer training are referred to support organizations.
- Creates project plans to monitor progress, assuring all milestones are completed as projected.
- May identify company products or services sales opportunities to fulfill customer’s current or future needs.
- May have some financial responsibilities including project cost estimating, proposal generation, and invoicing.
- May participate in sales and proposal presentations in addition to completing ongoing team account activities.
- May assist less experienced subject matter experts. May act as a team lead.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.