The Data Center Facilities Manager manages the activities of the data center business unit by providing day to day management of the data center and its facilities operations. Plans, organizes, and directs the overall activities of the data center at the facilities level. Develops and maintains internal JHA departmental relationships. Participates in long-term or strategic planning for the department.
This position is located in Allen, TX.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in Data Center Facilities Operations.
- Previous leadership experience.
- Excellent communication and customer relation skills.
- Excellent leadership, organizational, decision-making, and analytical skills.
- Excellent knowledge of business and management principles involved coordinating people and resources.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to meet aggressive deadlines and handle multiple and complex projects.
- Associate's or Bachelor’s Degree.
- Manages or directly supervises all facilities activities in the data center. Communicates with all parties involved to determine the current project status, upcoming Preventative or Maintenance Activities and works to prevent any project delays.
- Monitors expansion of the data center to ensure equipment and systems are running at the utmost reliable condition.
- Develops, recommends, and implements departmental policies and procedures, and ensures staff compliance with these and other facilities processes and policies.
- Manages the budgetary and financial aspects of the department, including preparation of annual capital budget, annual operating budget, anticipated growth, and other resources to support the DC operations at a Facilities level. Operates the business unit within approved budgets, and closely monitors controllable expenses and reports any variance. Ensures accounting entries and the general ledger codes are accurate.
- Provides direct supervision of subordinate managers to coordinate the daily activity of Facilities personnel. Monitors work flow and equipment use, and ensures equipment maintenance is up to date and there are no outstanding repairs.
- Enforces all policies, procedures and standards in place for the data center. Plans, coordinates and ensures the data center receives unqualified audit reports for all internal and external audits.
- Participates in the business and disaster recovery plan to protect the data center in the event of an interruption of service or a disaster. Conducts an annual test, and provides a written summary of the results. Updates Risk Analysis section of the Disaster Recovery Plan annually; updates the Disaster Recovery Plan semi-annually.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.