Jack Henry & Associates is seeking a security minded professional to fill an open position for an Advanced Systems Security Engineer. This position requires a detailed oriented security professional that is experienced in researching, deploying and administrating security tools and emerging technologies in an enterprise environment. The ideal candidate will have in-depth knowledge and experience in areas such as cloud security (Office365, Azure, AWS), network and endpoint security, as well as vulnerability and threat/intrusion detection and prevention technologies.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in IT
- Minimum 2 years' experience in Systems Security
- Strong knowledge of security industry principles, best practices, and procedures, from sources such as CIS cyber security controls and/or NIST cyber security frameworks, and understanding of the cyber kill chain or defense in-depth ideologies.
- Strong organizational, decision-making, and analytical skills.
- Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, and prioritize and organize a diversified workload.
- Experienced in engineering and implementing diverse system and information security technologies and principles.
- Experience in Enterprise Level Security, Security Information Management, Cloud Security, Endpoint Security Management, as well as Threat Detection, Inspection and Prevention.
- CISSP, CCSP, CSSP, or CISM certification(s)
- Significant technical expertise in Cloud Computing technologies
- Working experience in deploying and maintaining security solutions in on-premises, cloud, and hybrid environments
- Experienced with endpoint protection, privilege management, encryption and data loss prevention solutions
- Hands-on technical expertise in cloud-based automation, integration, and deployment (DevOps).
- Scripting experience in PowerShell, Ruby, Phyton, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Develops the security of electronic information and establishes security systems, policies and procedures to prevent system compromise or infiltration.
- Establishes appropriate firewall standards and designs and implements security policies to control system access.
- Develops and implements standards for appropriate security checkpoints and encryption methods.
- Assesses the impact on the business caused by theft, destruction, alteration, or denial of access to information.
- Develops policies & procedures to ensure the security of relevant solutions.
- Investigates, recommends and monitors implementation of new security products and services. Acts as a central point of contact for internal and external customers on security issues.
- Participates in product Change Control Boards and work with other JHA departments to ensure security of products and services.
- Monitors and evaluates internal and external security threats. Researches security threats and implement appropriate changes to the Security program to prevent company and customer data assets from being compromised.
- Acts as an escalation point for complex internal and customer facing security and support functions.
- Manages high level projects that drive current security initiatives and support the security solutions.
- Follows up on security findings from security-related reviews and other third-party reviews.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.