Symitar, a Jack Henry & Associates brand, is currently looking for a Senior Project Manager to join our Episys Implementations Project Management group. In this role, the Senior Project Manager will manage the implementation, planning, execution, control and closing of installation/implementation projects within a credit union customer environment. The projects will typically last in length from 9-12 months and involve converting new customers from their old core system to the Episys core and all other associated Jack Henry & Associates products requested.
This position is based out of our San Diego, CA office but will require up to 25% travel to our credit union customers’ locations.
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in project management.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Financial Services or Information Technology background.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Previous work experience in a collaborative environment.
- Excellent knowledge and skills in the following areas:
- Completes successful product implementations that are on schedule and receive high customer satisfaction results.
- Meets aggressive deadlines.
- Identifies and resolves issues.
- Works with personnel resources in an effective and efficient manner.
- Functions in and successfully manages demanding and stressful environments.
- Applies project management life cycle processes and company policies and procedures to resolve complex issues.
- Manages multiple projects at a time.
- Interacts with senior internal and external personnel.
- Strong communication and customer interaction skills.
- Project management skills.
- Knowledge of JHA product(s) supported and basic knowledge of other JHA products.
- Knowledge and experience of the project management body of knowledge.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Project.
- Strong knowledge of the financial industry.
- Coordinates and monitors field support projects from initiation through delivery.
- Serves as liaison between the company and customer in order to ensure all implementation requirements and targets are met.
- Serves as liaison between technical and non-technical departments in order to ensure all targets and requirements are met.
- Ensures technical projects are completed on schedule.
- Creates, updates and maintains all implementation calendars and schedules.
- Monitors and tracks all escalated issues to resolution.
- Assists in the implementation of project management tools and methodologies.
- Assists in the creation of standard templates for project management deliverables.
- Provides mentoring and support to other project managers in dealing with project management issues for assigned projects.
- Assists less experienced peers.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.