Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. a leading provider of technology solutions and payment processing services primarily for the financial services industry is seeking a Senior Hyperion Administrator for our growing team!
The Senior Hyperion Administrator administers database, web, application and batch process servers for the Hyperion application, with a primary focus on configuration, monitoring and management. This individual will cross train and provide backup to .NET application across the integration development group (IDG) and on all third-party applications under IDG.
The right person for his role must communicate effectively and collaborate well with both the business group and the technical teams in this highly technical role. If you are selected, you will work with a unique group that is highly skilled and has a passion for the what they do.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of six years of Hyperion administration experience
- Has a wide range of experience and able to resolve complex issues. Works on complex and diverse projects. Analysis requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Exercises good judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining solutions.
- Excellent knowledge with Hyperion EPM product suite in an Accounting/Finance environment.
- Excellent knowledge of income statement, balance sheet and cash flow.
- Knowledge of database administration, Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), and systems analysis procedures.
- Working knowledge of database software and operating systems.
- Excellent communication, writing, and editing skills needed for interdepartmental documentation and communication.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to learn and adapt to in-house system applications.
- Able to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and remain flexible to changing requirements.
- Dodeca Knowledge a plus
- Maintains database, web, application and batch-related servers for the Hyperion application.
- Performs application upgrades.
- Works with internal teams on projects related to Hyperion applications.
- Responsible for automating and enhancing current data reporting and loading processes.
- Supports existing interfaces with current in-house systems.
- Designs and configures new processes to improve system efficiency.
- Provides administrative support and maintenance for Hyperion applications.
- Performs administration activities including: installation, configuration, monitoring, space management, and disaster avoidance preparedness.
- Works closely with other database administration teams for database installs, backups and recovery.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.