Jack Henry & Associates is currently looking for a Marketing Specialist, Advanced to join our Brand Marketing team in our Alpharetta office.
As a Marketing Specialist, Advanced, you will be responsible for the entire lifecycle of marketing initiatives for your assigned solution groups, and will be the main liaison between those groups and our internal creative services team. This includes strategic and campaign marketing planning and development, tactical implementation & execution, ongoing review and updates, and performance documentation & reporting.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have a broad marketing background which could include experience with concept brainstorming, project management, marketing automation and tools, email, blogging, social media, direct mail, and other outlets of communication.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in marketing role within a technology company or environment.
- Previous experience with marketing automation tools is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Previous ad agency experience is a plus.
- A seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization. Works on complex and diverse projects. Exercises good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for driving campaign results and identifying solutions to challenges.
- Experience in creating social media content and working with SEM.
- Strong written and verbal communication, customer relationship, and project management skills.
- Proactive mindset with critical thinking skills to set, evaluate, and adjust priorities.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Knowledge of project management, email marketing, and other marketing automation software a plus.
- Strong knowledge of company products and services.
- Strong knowledge of technical, financial, and banking industry and competitive market environment.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). SharePoint knowledge is a plus.
- Lead the strategic development, and perform the tactical execution, of marketing initiatives for assigned product lines, including, but not limited to, marketing plans, integrated campaigns, product launches, webinars, collateral, website content, email marketing, direct mail, trade show support, PR, blogs, SEM, and advertising.
- Ongoing interaction with respective sales and product groups to evaluate plans, obtain feedback, identify new needs, and monitor progress.
- Serve as a liaison between assigned groups and internal creative resources.
- Understand marketing automation strategy and process, and coordinate cross-functional teams to optimize campaigns that improve lead quality & conversion rates.
- Support all corporate marketing initiatives, including brand marketing, national sales meetings, educational conferences and user forums, participating as a representative or leading initiatives as appropriate.
- Develop, implement, and utilize tools and strategies to measure the success of marketing initiatives.
- Manage incoming lead distribution among team members and business units, and assist with monthly reporting of departmental leads and closed sales.
- Stay informed of new technology, processes, and industry changes that may affect business, product development, or target markets.
- Actively seek case study candidates and PR opportunities.
- Identify press release, editorial, and other media opportunities in conjunction with assigned teams and The William Mills Agency.
- Coordinate speaking arrangements and public appearances, identifying appropriate appearances and marketing support as defined by marketing initiatives
- Perform special projects or other duties as assigned.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.