- Manages the activities of the security and threat departments. In addition, supports all aspects of a security event monitoring and response team. Seeks continuous improvement of security events and proactively oversees research to identify emerging threats. This individual must have SANS certifications such as GCIA (Certified Intrusion Analyst), GCIH (Certified Incident Handler) or the ability to obtain within 6 months of hire. As the Manager of this team, you must handle situations with diplomacy and not shy away from difficult conversations. Prior management experience is required with a solid background in information security or incident response.
- Minimum of seven years of information technology, security incident response, or information security experience
- Two years of managing an Information/Cyber Security Team with responsibilities that include security incident response and handling
- Advance knowledge of networking, security architecture and security best practices.
- Advance level data analysis experience with IDS/IPS, Full Packet Capture and Host/Network/Memory Forensics
- Advance knowledge with the development of security policies, procedures, guidelines, etc.
- Enterprise-level experience performing incident triage, analysis, incident response, and remediation for computer network intrusions, web application and server attacks, insider threats, and malware infections.
- Advance understanding of the life cycle of cyber threats, attacks, attack vectors and methods of exploitation.
- In-depth experience reviewing and creating timelines high volumes of logs, network data, attack artifacts, security events and device logs from large corporate LAN/WAN network devices including Firewalls/Switches/Routers, Databases, Anti-Virus, Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS), Web Proxys, and Domain Name Servers (DNS).
- In-depth experience developing content in enterprise SIEM (Security Information and Event Managers) platforms
- Knowledge of adversary activities in cyber security with an understanding of intrusion set tactics, techniques, and procedures
- Unix/Linux command line experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to track and research changes within the information security field and provide actionable intelligence.
- Able to safeguard systems and databases from unauthorized access, unapproved usage and threats to functionality/operation.
- Able to work with sensitive materials and employee information and maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Interface with Business Unit and Corporate group leadership to provide an understanding of current threats targeting their environments and what security measures are currently mitigating these threats.
- Responsible for security event monitoring, forensic investigations and incident response as well as identifying new detection and investigative techniques/solutions.
- Oversee network traffic and security events to identify malicious activity.
- Coordinate with other members of the Cyber Security Services Team to ensure team cohesiveness.
- Coordinate with Business Unit and Corporate teams to provide remediation recommendations and mitigate security threat findings.
- Provide thoughtful leadership on current and future cyber security initiatives.
- Oversee the development and document policies and procedures.
- Lead Cyber Security Incident Handling when necessary.
- Provide audit and compliance request from internal and external entities with data as needed.
- Provides support for security-related projects as assigned.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.