Jack Henry & Associates is seeking a Travel Counselor for our growing team! The Travel Counselor arranges travel plans for company employees, including transportation, and lodging reservations. Ensures the safe arrival of all travelers. This position will be from 900am-600pm Monday-Friday. Requires up to 25% travel.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in the travel industry.
- Strong communication and customer interaction skills.
- Knowledge of fare rules and regulations within the airline industry
- Able to make logical decisions in complex or time-sensitive situations.
- Able to learn and become proficient in PFM (Professional Flight Management) for corporate travel booking, or Sabre for commercial travel booking.
- Travel Agent certification preferred.
- Arranges transportation, lodging, accommodations, and other travel services for company employees.
- Converses with employees to determine destination, mode of transportation, travel dates, and accommodations required.
- Assists travelers with billing questions pertaining to their travel.
- Communicates pertinent information to employees and resolves any scheduling issues.
- Handles schedule changes, refunds, voids, and exchanges associated with airfare tickets.
- Becomes familiar with both commercial and corporate travel functions.
- Strong customer service skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.