Jack Henry & Associates is currently seeking an Identity Management Specialist. This position is responsible for User ID Management for Multiple Domains and Access. The Identity Management Specialist will work under close supervision to monitor, evaluate, and maintain systems and procedures to safeguard internal information systems and databases. The position also researches, recommends, and implements changes to enhance systems security. Educates and communicates security requirements and procedures to all users and new employees. JHA offers a great work environment that stresses a work and life balance, and an excellent benefit package.
- Minimum of 18 months systems administration and/or systems analysis experience
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- General knowledge of the applications utilized and the associated security.
- General knowledge of query functions for reporting.
- Able to troubleshoot and resolve user problems in a timely manner.
- Able to create and maintain assigned user identity and access in accordance with company and departmental policy and procedures.
- Able to use Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel and Word.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Monitors, evaluates, and maintains systems and procedures to safeguard internal information systems and databases.
- Grants and maintains user access in systems, such as network, data center, product development, VPN, and applications.
- Educates and communicates security requirements and procedures to all users and new employees.
- Research and test changes to enhance systems security.
- Analyze access requests and work with user and management to create, grant, or maintain appropriate system and application access according to policy and procedures.
- Troubleshoots and resolves user access problems.
- Completes Help Desk incidents assigned to Identity Management provider group.
- Implements procedures and policies for identity and access management.
- Participates in on-call 24x7 support rotation.
- Performs periodic access and security reports.
- Performs testing, design, and access to new application environments.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.