Jack Henry & Associates is currently looking for a Senior Web Developer to join our Marketing Department. Under minimal supervision, this position works closely with designers to develop front end experiences. The Senior Web Developer also consults with the marketing team and internal stakeholders to develop design and content specifications.
This position can be worked in our Charlotte, NC, Atlanta, GA, Allen, TX or Monett, MO locations.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in front end web development.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Previous work experience with HubSpot.
- In-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS, with fundamental cross-browser and email client support.
- Good knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming, web application development, and API data integration.
- Core understanding of HTML architecture as it relates to Search Engine Optimization processes.
- Strong organizational skills for managing multiple tasks, while meeting budgets and deadlines
- Strong design skills and usage of Adobe Creative Cloud and Sketch.
- Proven User Experience / User Design expertise as relates to content architecture, wireframing, prototyping, layout, animations, and best practices.
- Writes well designed code by using best development practices.
- Creates website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
- Works with various back-end services and databases.
- Creates and maintains documentation.
- Partners with senior level designers to match visual design intent.
- Creates user experience designed components, focused on interactivity.
- Designs and develops digital tools.
- Participates in continuous education and thought leadership of emerging technologies/industry trends and collaboration.
- Stays current with front end development and digital trends.
- May assist less experienced peers.
- Contributes to digital component of evolving brand standards.
- Maintains, expands and scales existing initiatives.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.