Symitar, a Jack Henry & Associates brand, is currently looking for a Solutions Architect Program Manager to join our Episys Project Management Office. Under general supervision, this role designs, documents and develops solution architecture ensuring alignment of technology to the business strategy and customers’ needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a software engineer.
- 4+ years of commercial software architecture.
- 2+ years of Internet and digital channel software architecture experience.
- Experience with Java preferred.
- Experience with industry standard modeling tools and modeling languages
- Able to understand and document existing systems and technology.
- Able to create new systems, applications, or processes within information technology.
- Able to define system and functional requirements.
- Able to use independent judgment to plan, prioritize and organize a diversified workload.
- Able to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Able to clearly define a migration path from current state to future state with minimal disruption to customers.
- Strong knowledge of systems, applications, or process designs within information technology.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and incorporate knowledge of industry advance into solutions.
- Aware of business issues as they impact overall project plans.
- Seasoned communication and customer interaction skills.
- Strong understanding of service lifecycle.
- Leads the Architecture Team in the designs of enterprise/solution architectures (data, processing logic, presentation layer, etc.) ensuring alignment of technology to the business strategy.
- Provides input to product roadmap.
- Translates the customer’s business requirements into specific systems, applications or process designs for moderately complex IT solutions and integrating architecture.
- Completes project level architecture reviews and vendor selection recommendations.
- Creates architecture documentation based on specifications.
- Leads review of solution architecture to discover any errors or confirm that the design meets required specifications.
- Remains current with industry developments and incorporates applicable technologies into solutions.
- Provides consultation to technical staff.
- Provides technology mentoring to staff.
- Provides architecture mentoring to staff.
- Engages in the development and project management of Proof of Concept architectural projects
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.