The Fraud Systems Administrator Supervisor provides direct supervision to the group responsible for fraud systems and processes. This person will ensure the application performance and fraud detection levels meet business expectations.
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Minimum of six to nine years of experience in payment methods, FICO Falcon Fraud manager or similar fraud solution
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
• Supervises daily activities of employees doing the same or similar tasks. Responsible for coaching and discipline of employees. Assists subordinates with difficult inquiries or problems. May perform duties of the actual job along with subordinates. Has problem-solving capabilities and a demonstrated advanced knowledge of field.
• Excellent knowledge in card fraud schemes, risk prevention methods and detection tools.
• Excellent quantitative analytical abilities.
• Excellent understanding of the payments landscape across all participants – issuer, merchant, acquirer and network.
• Excellent written, oral and presentation skills and an ability to synthesize information and make clear, concise recommendations on a course of action.
• Understanding of how scoring works. Understanding data flow and process flow for scoring.
• Oversees the reviews and monitors statistics, for system utilities, and aging functions.
• Understanding of database in order to perform proper configuration of rules, case management and research of production issues.
• Oversees the activities between Fraud Center and other support groups such as Software Engineering, QA, and Hosting Operations.
• Oversees the coordination between QA, Software Engineering, and Hosting Operations for capacity and performance testing, and upgrades of software and models.
• Anticipate and raise project, business, and technical issues to the appropriate resources, log issues and actively participate in their resolution.
• Performs routine maintenance.
• Oversees the reviews of Fraud Systems logs and debugs technical issues
• Maintains Fraud systems documentation for client-specific setup
• Oversees Provide system installations, configuration and onboarding for new customers and provide 24/7 on-call support.
• Typical office setting with environmentally controlled conditions.
• Occasional overnight travel required.
• Able to work extended hours as business needs dictate.
COMPANY CONFORMANCE STATEMENT
In performance of their respective responsibilities, all employees of Jack Henry and Associates are expected to:
• Complete quality work within deadlines.
• Interact professionally with other employees, customers and suppliers.
• Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
• Communicate and coordinate work efforts with other employees, customers and suppliers.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Attend work regularly based on the assigned schedule.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.