Symitar, a Jack Henry & Associates company has an opening for a Senior Web Applications Developer.
This position will need to be worked from our Allen, TX or San Diego, CA office.
- 6+ years of software development experience.
- Experience designing and developing hybrid mobile applications using IONIC, AngularJS or Cordova.
- Working knowledge of Java/J2EE.
- Development experience on iOS, Android and Windows Surface platforms (Design, development, release and integration with App/Play/Microsoft store).
- Experience with REST APIs and endpoints.
- Experience with Unit Testing Framework.
- Hands on knowledge of device debugging and Unit Test coverage.
- Excellent Communication skills and effective team player.
- Deep understanding of end to end Build and Deploy process for Mobile Apps
- Experience with native Android development using Android SDK.
- Integration with Push notification services (APNS, FCM, GCM, Azure , Urban Air ship etc.)
- Experience with native iOS and WatchOS development using XCode, Swift, Watchkit, WebKit, UIKit.
- Develop mobile apps using card based layout and AngularJS, Ionic and other hybrid mobile app tools as necessary
- Work with Web Service developers to define and integrate RESTful micro-services
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Completes product technical design and prototyping, software development, bug verification and resolution.
- Performs system analysis and programming activities which may require extensive research and analysis.
- Provides technical/engineering support for new and existing applications from code delivery until the retirement of the application.
- Provides both individual and budget-level tasks and product effort estimates/costs.
- Ensures timely, effective, and quality delivery of software into production, both at an individual and team level.
- Develops and tests applications based on business requirements and industry best practices.
- Creates required technical documentation.
- Adheres to documented departmental and corporate standards.
- Participates in the definition and documentation of standards.
- Collaboratively works with QA team to ensure timely delivery of high-quality products.
- Collaboratively works with customer support team to resolve or diagnose defects.
- Performs release validation testing and beta support for projects.
- Researches problems and develops solutions to the problems.
- Conducts unit testing and integration testing for functionality and limits.
- Assists in training and mentoring less experienced peers.
- May contribute to product architecture.
- May assist less experienced peers.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.