ProfitStars is the fastest growing division of Jack Henry Associates, a highly profitable $1.5Billion publicly traded company servicing Financial IT and Payments markets. The ProfitStars Strategic Alliances team is a division level sales organization responsible for developing and expanding sales channels for over 35 various solution areas and 200+ different products and services.
- Meet or exceed outlined sales objectives including: revenue objectives, prospect generation, proposals, along with other criteria designated by management.
- Organize and maintain communication during sales cycle within Salesforce.com.
- Become sufficiently familiar with all the Jack Henry Banking, Symitar and ProfitStars solutions to understand how they fit in to a partnership need.
- Work effectively with Legal, Risk, Accounting, Reporting and Account Management.
- Work with Marketing, Sales and Product Sales Specialist to promote WebEx & live demonstrations of the ProfitStars solutions to current customers, partners & prospects.
- Communicate sales activity, development and industry trends to senior management effectively.
- Minimum 5 years FinTech software sales experience.
- Minimum 2 years of Channel sales experience selling to software companies in FinTech industry.
- Minimum 2 years managing large national accounts.
- Experinece working with FinTech endorsement organizations such as the ICBA or CUNA.
- Background in Trade shows including marketing, booth duty and speaker setup.
- Malcom Baldridge or Six Sigma "teaming" background.
- Challenger sales training.
- Ability to develop Account Plans, organizational charts and Sales Playbooks in order to lead internal and external sales teams.
- Strong organizational and reporting background.
- Ability to work on cross functional teams, including accounting, marketing and corporate.
- Can sell complex technologies to audiences with various levels of technical knowledge.
- Ability to sell the value proposition of features and benefits
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Ability to present and address products in a virtual and live sales environment.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.