Jack Henry & Associates is seeking a Senior Learning Specialist. This individual will be responsible for planning, developing, implementing, and facilitating leadership development experiences and activities throughout JHA to all levels of associates in both e-learning and classroom environments.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years’ experience in Learning and Development
- Experience facilitating training for senior leaders.
- Ability to work with associates and leaders at all levels.
- Strong knowledge of learning facilitation with varying audience levels
- Applied knowledge of instructional design methodology and adult learning theory
- Proficient in a variety of learning technologies (Captivate, Camtasia, SharePoint, Adobe Suite, LMS)
- Strong organizational, communication, and project management skills
- Able to participate in and facilitate group meetings.
- Master’s Degree
- Leadership experience
- End-to-end design, facilitation, coordination, and management of courses, webinars, and workshops in both physical and virtual settings.
- Development of instructional materials (e-learning, facilitators guides, job aids, reference guides, audio and video scripts, story boards, navigational text, assessments, etc.) that transform complex information into professionally written, interactive multimedia learning experiences.
- Proactively use technology, industry best practices, external networking, and alternative learning methods to develop new content and continuously improve existing training.
- Determine metrics and key skill indicators to measure success and sustainability of learning solutions
- Use learning expertise to develop innovative materials and experiences along the 70/20/10 spectrum of continuous learning: on-the-job learning, social learning, and traditional learning
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.