Are you looking for a career with a dynamic, corporate Talent Acquisition Team? Jack Henry & Associates is seeking a talent recruiter responsible for full-life cycle recruiting in a fast-paced corporate environment. You will be responsible for partnering with hiring managers to attract top talent for open positions across the organization. The talent recruiter is actively involved in all phases of the candidate hiring process.
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Minimum of five years of experience of experience in full lifecycle recruiting in a fast-paced corporate or staffing environment
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems
- Recruits applicants for open positions.
- Leverages recruiting resources and in-house application tracking system (ATS) to identify and recruit the very best candidates.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with hiring managers to stay abreast of future hiring and business needs.
- Works with hiring managers to document requirements of job openings as required to open requisitions. Negotiates and supports hiring manager in developing new hire compensation package/offers.
- Performs searches for qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria, using computer databases, networking, Internet recruiting resources, cold calls, media, and employee referrals.
- Contacts applications to inform them of employment opportunities, possibilities, consideration, and selection.
- Informs potential applicants about facilities, operations, benefits, and job or career opportunities in the organization.
- Screens and refers applicants to hiring personnel in the organization, making hiring recommendations when appropriate.
- Advise managers and employees regarding staffing policies and procedures. Ensures recruiting practices comply with government regulatory guidelines.
- Arranges interviews and provides travel arrangements if necessary.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.