Jack Henry & Associates is currently looking for a Senior Director of Marketing to join our organization. In this role, you will be responsible for the creation and execution of marketing vision and strategies for a major financial software development company that focuses on business to business sales and reselling partnership alliances. These strategies enable the achievement of the department and company’s overall objectives and targets.
The Senior Director of Marketing provides leadership and direction to all functions of the marketing organization including Brand Marketing, Events Planning, Creative Services, Corporate Communications and Strategic Initiatives. This role also collaborates closely with sales leadership to ensure maximum success of Marketing and Sales alignment.
This position can be worked in our Allen, TX, Charlotte, NC or Alpharetta, GA locations. Remote applications will be considered but would require the applicant to travel up to 20% of the time to the necessary Jack Henry & Associates offices.
- Bachelor’s degree is required or 8 years of equivalent experience in a Marketing or Sales environment.
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in a marketing, business development and/or sales role.
- 5+ years of experience with leadership/supervisory responsibility in these related fields.
- Bold leadership, organizational, decision-making, communication and analytical skills.
- Valuable knowledge of the financial industry.
- Must be able to effectively link strategic objectives of the company to risk scenarios and convey risk related topics and opinions to the executives of the company.
- Must have the ability to direct various components and levels of a marketing team.
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced, ever-changing environment and to handle multiple projects simultaneously and easily.
- Able to negotiate complex issues through effective communication, team building, coaching, and persuasion.
- Works closely with all areas of the company, especially Sales, utilizing superior communication skills to ensure corporate and departmental alignment, clear messaging and proactive customer and prospect outreach.
- Measures marketing initiatives, promotions and campaign results adjusting as needed in an effort to reach targets and objectives quickly and efficiently.
- Communicates complex information in simple, clear, relatable, and digestible manner.
- Provides thought leadership in building awareness of the company’s brands, market leadership and solutions innovation.
- Builds and leverages broad network of customers, partners and industry leaders to influence marketplace perception.
- Drives the creation of inspiring campaigns, promotions and designs that will lift up the JHA brands, products and services, driving customer adoption, retention and revenues.
- Ensures that company and brand standards are maintained in all areas of the company.
- Maintains brand awareness and has a deep understanding of marketing principles, sales and business development and product and service promotion.
- Builds, nurtures, maintains and leverages business relationships that can have a positive and strong effect on JHA market position.
- Maintains and leverages strong relationships with media outlets, industry analysts, market influencers and existing public relations firm.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.