Under moderate supervision, responsible for designing and delivering internal and external training for products supported by the jhaCall Center.
- Minimum of 18 months to three years of experience in a call center environment or experience of conducting corporate training
- High volume meeting coordination
- Teaching background
- Experience with running online meeting
- Creates and maintains training materials to be used for internal and external training.
- Creates training schedule for new hire and ongoing training efforts within the jhaCall Center and maintains communication with management team.
- Conducts new hires training sessions (seated and recordings) including but not limited to: customer service, QA, systems training, CMS, bank/cu-specific training, Principles of Banking, De-Escalating Difficult Customer Contacts, mock calls, etc.
- Tracks training sessions conducted by fellow team members when unable to complete the entire training curriculum.
- Conducts ongoing training for agents.
- Tracks ongoing training for agents along with agent progression.
- Presents information on our training program to existing and prospective customers of the jhaCall Center as needed.
- Conducts Webex or onsite training for jhaCall Center clients upon request on topics such as customer service, quality assurance, and de-escalating difficult customer contacts.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.