Jack Henry and Associates is seeking a Senior Technical Business Analyst to join our Platform Solutions team in Allen, TX or Springfield, MO. In this role, you will be expected to gather business requirements from both internal and external users, document the functional requirements, design the solution through collaboration and coordination with Research & Development, Quality Assurance and Product Management professionals.
In order to be successful in this position, you must be a strong communicator and have excellent written and verbal skills. It is important to have the ability to stay organized and multitask, as you will be expected to act as a point person among various departments. Our environment is fast-paced, collaborative, and team-oriented, so it is important to get along well with others and work effectively with a variety of personality types.
About Our Team
The OnBoard Loans development team is responsible for the development and maintenance of OnBoard lending feature functionality. OnBoard features real time integration with SilverLake and 20/20 via jXChange. Other key features include integration with complementary products such as eSign and YellowHammer BSA as well as 3rd party vendor integration to support credit checks and account agreements.
- 6 years of experience as a Business or Systems Analyst.
- Must have experience with Loan Origination systems.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Ability to work with XML files and schema tools
- Experience developing various types of documentation including use cases, business requirements, functional requirements, and customer/external-facing information.
- Flexibility working with various methodologies including both waterfall and agile.
- Ability to keep a project aligned with organizational goals while also being able to dive deep into the details of the project.
- Interacts with customers to gather system requirements.
- Defines the system and functional requirements of the product.
- Prepares business requirements and functional specifications.
- Serves as a resource and/or participant in business process re-design activities. Assists the customer in determining if and how system enhancements may improve process flow and business function.
- May perform application, system and regression tests.
- Responsible for creating business requirements and system documentation, as well as contributing to end-user and project management documentation.
- Works with quality assurance and programming teams to ensure changes are migrated into production correctly.
- Interacts with technical teams to convey business requirements.
- Works with industry research groups to prepare for product trends.
- May assist less experienced peers.
- Works with product managers, stakeholders, software engineers, QA specialists, and management to deliver new features and software products.
- Interacts with subject-matter experts and other key stakeholders to gather requirements and communicate enhancements.
- Regularly grooms backlog, documents and organizes User Stories and Defects in Rally (Agile management tool).
- May be responsible for organizing software release plans for new products, features or defects, seeking management approval for release plans, and managing the plan to completion.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.