Jack Henry & Associates is currently looking for a Marketing Specialist to join our Brand Marketing team in our Alpharetta office.
As a Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for the entire life cycle of marketing initiatives primarily for our Commercial Lending Solutions product group and will be the main liaison between them and our internal creative services team. This includes strategic marketing planning and development, implementation & execution, ongoing review and updates, and performance documentation & reporting.
To be successful within this role, you will need to have a broad marketing background which could include experience with marketing automation and tools, email, blogging, social media, direct mail and other outlets of communication.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in marketing role.
- Previous experience with marketing automation tools is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Strong knowledge of HubSpot marketing automation software preferred.
- Experience in creating Social Media content and working with SEO.
- A seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization. Works on moderately complex and diverse projects. Exercises good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Strong written and verbal communication, customer relationship, and project management skills.
- Proactive mindset with critical thinking skills to set, evaluate, and adjust priorities.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- General knowledge of project management, email marketing, and other marketing automation software a plus.
- Strong knowledge of company products and services.
- Strong knowledge of technical, financial, and banking industry and competitive market environment.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Lead the strategic development and tactical execution of marketing initiatives for assigned product lines, including, but not limited to, annual marketing plans, integrated campaigns, product launches, webinars, collateral, website content, email marketing, direct mail, trade show support, PR and advertising.
- Ongoing interaction with respective sales and product groups to evaluate plans, obtain feedback, identify new needs, and monitor progress.
- Serves as a liaison between assigned groups and internal creative resources.
- Understand marketing automation strategy and process, and coordinate cross-functional teams to optimize campaigns that improve lead quality & conversion rate.
- Build automated campaign content, flows, outbound emails, forms, landing pages, etc. in HubSpot or other tools.
- Support all Corporate Marketing initiatives, including national sales meetings, educational conferences and user forums, participating as a representative or leading initiatives as appropriate.
- Develop, implement, and utilize tools and strategies to measure the success of marketing initiatives.
- Manage incoming lead distribution among team members and business units, and assist with monthly reporting of departmental leads and closed sales.
- Actively seek case study candidates and PR opportunities.
- Support the marketing efforts of partners and resellers, maintaining excellent relationships and proactively identifying opportunities to advance marketing initiatives.
- Conduct ongoing media and market analysis and help support media relationships.
- Stay informed of new technology, processes, and industry changes that may affect business, product development, or target markets.
- Coordinate speaking arrangements and public appearances, identifying appropriate appearances as defined by marketing initiatives.
- Serve as brand ambassador for assigned product groups.
- Perform special projects or other duties as assigned.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.