The Strategic Initiatives Group (SIG) provides internal analyst support to Jack Henry business units throughout the organization. The primary role of this group is to support internal strategic initiatives and business units, marketing and sales, by providing a research-based analysis and advisory function. The Strategic Initiatives Group is part of corporate Sales and Marketing. On a broader level, this group and this position provides a critical independent perspective on changes within the industry based on obtaining/fielding primary and secondary research, performing desk research, utilizing external third-party analyst support, and developing and maintaining industry relationships. This role will be focused on providing senior level research and analysis expertise for our mobile, online, security and fraud prevention products.
This Market/Research Analyst will be responsible for integrating with the supported business units, sales and marketing and will be providing external perspectives on changes in the business environment, offering thought leadership both internal to Jack Henry and to external targets, sourcing and reviewing of potential partnerships within the industry and supporting specific requests made by JHA business units.
This individual can be located in any of the JHA major offices or can be remote.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the banking/credit union industry or related fields with special emphasis on banking experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience with banking industry and its products, research, analysis and written documentation.
- Experience advising senior management on industry business trends.
- Previous management or research/analysis experience with mobile or online products, and security and fraud prevention products.
- Experience with analyzing markets, trends, companies, market research or industry research.
- Public speaking experience in the banking or financial industry.
- Experience writing research reports, industry articles or blogs.
- Master’s Degree.
- Provides external perspective of the industry and innovations in the industry to JHA business units either one-on-one or through group presentations
- Integrates with internal business unit teams through participation in planning and strategy meetings, and ongoing activities as appropriate
- Responds to business unit requests for strategic and analytical support and recommendations of specific businesses, strategies, vendors, potential partners, challenges
- Provides sourcing, analysis and review of new potential partnerships or vendors, regardless of the source
- Develops strategic market/product line business plans and marketing programs to support sales in designated market segments.
- Identifies volume and strategic customers and develops partnerships.
- Analyzes market data to identify trends/opportunities.
- Develops strategic direction from market information and creates compelling market analysis presentations.
- Develops business requirements for individual projects to ensure strategic goals and objectives established by advisory groups are met.
- Manages and coordinates strategic third party relationships with business partners to ensure solutions meet our expectations and client requirements.
- Ensures all complementary and third party solutions are fully integrated in core system applications.
- Sources/provides industry research content in support of corporate sales, marketing and PR efforts.
- Interacts with and supports SIG peers, as well as SIG administrative roles as needed.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.