Are you a transformational leader with a passion for customer service and leading others through thoughtful processes? We are seeking a Sr. Manager of Compensation and Benefits that will lead our Total Rewards strategy, collaborate with the business and HR leaders to drive organizational change, and provide recommendations to corporate leadership team on compensation strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in compensation and benefits administration.
- Minimum of 5 years of leadership experience.
- SPHR and CCP certifications preferred.
- Oversees the development, implementation, and maintenance of the company’s compensation programs, including total rewards, job analysis/evaluation, salary structure administration, and design of base salary and variable cash compensation programs.
- Develops, plans, and administers the company's benefits programs, including health and wellness, insurance programs, income protection, retirement plans, sick leave, time off, and vacation policies.
- Plans and designs 401(k) plans, and acts as full administrator.
- Oversees the execution of the Open Enrollment process for multi-plan benefits programs, including strategic planning, project management, education, and communication.
- Plans, develops, and implements base salary and incentive compensation programs for the organization.
- Ensures that compensation and benefits programs are competitive and equitable, and that the programs are aligned to strategic corporate goals. Ensures programs are current with regard to trends, practices, and costs.
- Establishes salary structures, and prepares policies and procedures to insure the achievement of equitable and competitive employee compensation.
- Maintains a working knowledge of federal and state legislation influencing compensation and benefits.
- Compiles periodic reports on compensation and benefits for senior management.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.