Are you looking for an opportunity to utilize your technical support skills in a data center environment? If so, this position may be perfect for you! Jack Henry and Associates is seeking to hire a candidate for an exciting role as a Data Center Technical Support Representative for our Charlotte, NC data center location. This team works with the Outlink Data Processing Centers that provide core processing services to JHA core platforms banking clients. The processing centers consist of hosting each client banks’ core systems at each OPS data center; running nightly processing updates for each client bank; as well as transmitting and receiving various transactions files on behalf of our clients. In this role, candidates will be supporting Outlink desktop connectivity and printer support training with PC’s and AS400 machines. Candidates will create and test sessions and printers for customers using Windows 7 and above, as well as Macbooks. They will train Outlink customers both remote and on-site. Candidates must be willing triage cases during business hours and after hours.
Jack Henry offers an amazing work environment with career advancement and excellent benefits package!
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working at a bank or credit union data center OR a minimum of 5 years working as a technical or IT support representative in a call center.
- Must have experience with MS Office 2012 or above.
- Must have experience with Windows Server 2012 or higher and Windows 8.1 and higher with PC's.
- Must have knowledge of the IBM iSeries or AS400 systems.
- Must have experience with install/maintain IBM iAccess versions Windows 7 or higher or IBM ACS v1.2 or above in Windows environment for connections to the data center.
- Must have the ability to diagnose/repair errors for PC's & printers.
- Must have knowledge of VPN connectivity with TCP/IP.
- Be able to travel 10-20% of the time to customer sites in the USA and be on-call rotation approximately every 6 weeks (including after hours and weekends).
- Jack Henry Silverlake or 20/20 software experience and a Microsoft technical certificate. (i.e. MCP or MCSE)
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Experience with Cisco routers/firewalls.
- Provides level one troubleshooting. Accurately assesses the customer's product issue or problem. Asks the user well thought out or detailed questions and carefully listens to the user's response to fully comprehend the need, product issue, and best avenue for resolving the problem.
- Researches customer problems/issues to increase personal knowledge and familiarity with the supported product and to provide the highest level of support possible. Keeps current on most recent changes and/or upgrades.
- Identifies and resolves application and service issues and any other questions that may arise. Answers general application questions.
- Provides appropriate personnel a precise understanding of user's issues when the problem needs to be escalated to a higher level.
- Monitors incoming cases and emails and resolves in accordance with Service Level Standards (SLS). Uses available support tools to assist the customer and/or recreate the issue.
- Participates in training programs to continuously improve product knowledge and service skills.
- May assist in training new employees or serve as go-to person for team members.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.