Equal Employment Opportunity
The SymAdvisor, acting as a consultant and trusted advisor for Episys clients, will act as a subject matter expert to ensure achievement of strategic objectives for the Episys product line. This individual will collaborate to sell, develop and enhance products, and will perform market research and develop product collateral. In addition, the SymAdvisor will attain assigned quota and participate in forecasting activities. It will be this individual’s focus to conduct on-site customer visits for the purpose of analyzing current software solution portfolio and identifying recommendations for software solutions to help achieve client goals.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Financial Industry
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as Episys service provider, partner, client or competitor
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree preferred.
- Expert communication and customer interaction skills.
- Expert project management skills.
- Expert knowledge of the financial industry.
- Able to define system and functional requirements.
- Able to analyze current processes and identify recommendations for improvement.
- Able to project a positive image to customers.
- Able to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Able to work on multiple projects concurrently.
- Provides product expertise and resources to Sales. Participates in strategic sales engagements. Articulates product strategy and promotes the offering.
- Monitors forecasts to ensure performance to plan.
- Researches market trends and needs; monitors competitive activity and identifies customer needs; articulates findings in the form of product requirements.
- Collaborates with Marketing to establish, enhance or distinguish product placement within the competitive arena. Develops product profiles, competitive analysis, presentations, demos, white papers, and product updates.
- Develops business plans and product positioning in the marketplace. Provides strategic guidance to address product weaknesses.
- Establishes pricing strategies.
- Conducts on-site customer operational and/or systems analysis resulting in problem identification. During engagements, identifies operational and system enhancement opportunities.
- Drafts proposals, including detailed reports that outline the findings and recommendations for process improvement.
- Based on results, designs solutions and hardware/software specifications by creating detailed documents.
- Creates solution deployment strategy.
- Ensures testing and customer training are referred to support organizations.
- Creates project plans to monitor progress, assuring all milestones are completed as projected.
- May identify company products or services sales opportunities to fulfill customer’s current or future needs.
- May have some financial responsibilities including project cost estimating, proposal generation, and invoicing.
- May participate in sales and proposal presentations in addition to completing ongoing team account activities.
- May assist less experienced subject matter experts. May act as a team lead.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.