Jack Henry & Associates is seeking a Financial Analyst who works well in a fast-paced environment to join our Internal Reporting department. The Financial Analyst will serve as an integral part of our team to help create reporting for various levels of management, dissect outputs and spot trends to assist the business with planning, forecasting and data analysis. Jack Henry & Associates offers an excellent benefit package, and stresses a work- life balance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Mathematics, Computer Science, Finance, Accounting or related field
- Minimum of 6 years’ professional Accounting experience
- Project management skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written skills
- Ability to meet aggressive deadlines.
- PeopleSoft or similar software experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Creative thinker, ability to solve problems unconventionally
- Passion for data integrity, detailed oriented, ability to focus on changing priorities and thrive in fast paced environment
- Performs financial analyses on cash flow, operating results, and business plans.
- Develops, interprets and implements financial concepts for financial planning and control.
- Gathers, analyzes, prepares and summarizes recommendations for financial plans, acquisition activity, trended future requirements and operating forecasts and various categories of net revenue and expense.
- Evaluates and analyzes revenue, operating expenses, product profitability, capital expenditures, depreciation, proposals, investment opportunities, rate of return, profit plans, operating records, financial statements, etc.
- Documents revenues and expected expenditures and prepares summary statements and documents.
- Acts as a consultant to management on financial policies, procedures, and applications.
- Prepares special studies, analyses, and recommendations for budgets, business forecasts, financial plans, governmental requirements, and statistical reports.
- May perform economic research and studies in the areas of rates of return, depreciation, working capital requirements, investment opportunities, investment performance and impact of governmental requirements.
- May prepare and present management reporting packages to senior management team, and provide recommendations to management based on analysis.
- May assist the Controller with providing timely and accurate financial and sales analysis reporting on a monthly basis.
- May assist, train, and develop less experienced peers. May act as a team lead.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.