We are seeking a Test Automation Engineer to join our Internet Solutions team here at Jack Henry & Associates. In this role, you will be responsible for the development of scope/test plans from design requirements/criteria; utilize various testing approaches and methodologies depending on each situation; and report reworks/bugs and challenges to test scope completion as testing progresses and through completion. The ideal candidate will have experience with C#, Visual Studio, Selenium and coded UI.
About Our Team
The Internet Solutions NetTeller Cross Product Quality Assurance team is responsible for testing NetTeller Internet banking on the cores of SilverLake, CIF 20/20, Core Director and Episys. The team tests all new enhancements prior to general release and assists in the Alpha and Beta integrated testing processes. Our team of testers work closely with all other members of the development process and perform other roles as necessary throughout completion of the project.
This position must be worked in either Lenexa, KS or Charlotte, NC.
- Minimum of five years of experience in automation testing.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience using C# for coded UI mapping
- Abie to test locally using Visual Studio
- Experience with TFS
- Experience with Selenium
- Prior experience with JHA applications
- Creates and maintains moderately complex automated scripts. Develops reusable automated scripts from a variety of interfaces.
- Schedules and performs testing as assigned; submits errors and issues to development for correction, and retests once errors have been corrected; tests corrected code. Tracks defects and causal analysis to closure.
- Coordinates and monitors moderately complex automation projects from initiation through delivery. Ensures that automation projects are completed on schedule and within budget.
- Establishes/maintains communication with manual testers/teams to ensure new automation and automation maintenance needs are met in appropriate timeframes.
- Prepares automated test plans and test scripts for software corrections and enhancements. May review test plans and test reports.
- Uses automated Quality Assurance systems to facilitate daily activities.
- May maintain test environments/data to be used with test automation.
- Executes and reports results of automated scripts in test management tools. Presents reporting of automation progress as requested.
- Analyzes script results and reports issues as requested. Performs code reviews of automated scripts from team members.
- Provides assistance with running automated tests and training on automation to other teams as requested. Provides technical assistance to other members of the automation team.
- Understands and debugs scripts developed by team peers.
- May assist and instruct software developers in designing test cases for unit testing.
- May assist and instruct in creating use cases for UMLs.
- May create and maintain test libraries, databases, and test environments.
- May assist with any software changes for documentation update or correction.
- May assist with alpha and beta testing; prepares enhancement test plans used at beta site.
- May assist with the education and training of software enhancements and conveying corrections to other employees.
- May create or assist with creation of manual tests.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.